The Assess feature offers annual security assessments to identify cyber risk in your organization.
The assessment solution includes a complete annual security review of your organization and technology uncovering any vulnerabilities and areas an attacker could take advantage of during an attack. Easy to follow recommendations are prepared for your IT staff or contractor to implement. In addition, an External Vulnerability assessment is prepared meeting PCI requirements as well as providing a detailed view into any technical vulnerabilities which should be addressed. The security assessment is performed once every year.
The assessment provides the organization with a solid view into your current state of cyber security and provides recommendations to address any cyber security issues identified. The assessment is conducted in three parts, beginning with a questionnaire collecting key information about the organization, its current technology posture as well as its active security strategy.
- Find out how well your systems would handle a cyber attack
- Find out what to do to fix any security problems identified
- Find out what systems are most at risk
- Find out what a complete security program would include
- Gain peace of mind that you have identified your cyber risk exposure
- External Vulnerability Assessment
- Cyber security risk findings
- Urgent Points of Risk
- Recommendations to remediate any identified cyber-risk
- Risk Management Plan
- Regulatory compliance: PCI DSS & HIPAA
- Validate current state of risk and exposure
- Identification of cyber risk
This engagement is the first half of the BlueRing Basic package.